Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Waiting and Waiting and Waiting and Waiting and.....

WAITING!
Well, I am posting the only picture I have of this baby so far. He has decided to take after his mom and come very very late! Here is the update: We went to the doctor on Monday and I was told three different times by three different people that this baby was perfectly content. It was not exactly what I wanted to hear! So, we are going to wait and see if anything will happen on its own this week. If not the doctor says this baby is coming on Tuesday because he will be two weeks late, and that is late enough. So stay tuned for real pictures! In the meantime here is a picture of the baby's face. Mike and I are arguing over the nose. Mine or Mike's??? Hopefully we find out next week!

4 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

Hang in there Ang!!! I know the feeling of being MORE THAN READY to meet the new bundle of joy...however if may give you some advice...SLEEP! SLEEP! SLEEP!! ENJOY YOUR SLEEP NOW!!! (soon you'll wish you had more of it!)Rest, watch T.V., and enjoy your time now. Last night was our first 7 hours of sleep in a row we both got!! It was so nice!! Now don't get me wrong...waking up in the middle of the night is worth it too, esspecially when they smile at you but I am excited to get the full hours back too!! Good Luck with everything!! You both will be such great parents!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Allison said...

YAY! I love it when you update your blog! We can't wait to see and hear the full story! I bet your mom is cracking up that you have to wait longer...serves you right huh! Love you! Good luck!!! (and keep walking!!)

*LaUrA* said...

aaaahhhhh!!! No baby yet! I was going crazy with Carter just of a couple of days late! But...the babies who wait and stay in there until they are ready come out big and healthy...so that is a good thing! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!

I agree with Nickie...SLEEP!!! Indulge yourself now in whatever you love most...tv, movies, chocolate, cakes and cookies....seriously...pig out and be fat and lazy!

You are in my thoughts and I can't wait to click on your page and see a cute little baby and read about your labor story!

Christi Pobst said...

WOW I never realized you were so far along! That is awesome, I hope all is well and you and the baby are doing great! I can't wait to see more pictures!