5 years ago
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Something to laugh at
I saw the funniest thing in the entire world yesterday and had to share it! It made me chuckle all day long. I was asked to help with a musical number for Relief Society at the nursing home (rather funny in and of itself because I am not musically inclined!). I was taking Joel out to the car and saw a squirel trying to take an entire loaf of french bread up a tree. He would get half way up the tree and the bread would drop. He would run down after it, look both ways, and snatch it up and try again! When I was leaving he got it to the top and it dropped again! When I came back I saw the bread at the bottom of the tree and no squirrel so I guess he gave up, but I laughed about it the entire day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That IS funny! Squirrels sure can be rascally! I wonder where he got the french bread from? Nick and I have a huge tree out our bedroom window, and one day we saw these squirrels playing tag, and flying from branch to branch,,,it amused us for at least an hour!! Okay, may I request more pictures of Joel now please???? :) :) It was so great talking to you Sunday! We'll have to do it more often!!! xoxo
hahahaha! That is funny. Silly squirrel. He should have eaten through the middle and then carried the pieces up in halves. Duh!
Wow. at that point, I would pick up the bread and toss it into the tree... I was never much for teaching a man to fish.... :-)
Post a Comment