Monday, March 31, 2008

This Week In Photo's

Here is our last week in pictures. We had quite the week with Easter, Spring Break, and Joel beginning to eat cereal. Our week started out with an Easter egg hunt at Aunt Cathy's house where the Easter bunny made a surprise visit!
Joel and his cousin Brooklyn with the Easter Bunny

Mom and Joel getting ready for Joel's first Easter Egg hunt with the Bailey family!
Daddy finding eggs while Joel eats his basket! Joel is teething so he chews on anything he can get his mouth on!After all the fun of Easter, we decided it was time for Joel to start cereal. Joel ate rice cereal for the first time--and was a pro at it! We got more in his mouth than out, so we considered it a success! So far he has loved it and "mmmm's" all the way through it.
On Thursday we went to the Cabin with my family and spent the rest of Spring Break there. We had fun snowmobiling in some of the best spring riding ever, playing Dance Dance Revolution, American Idol and Cross Country Skiing. Mike's very good at playing Dance Dance Revolution-he got an A every time.
Joel playing Dance Dance Revolution with mommy's help!
I worked very hard for this A on Dance Dance Revolution- it's the only one I have ever gotten and worth a picture!

We also played American Idol and Joel joined along. He loves music and loves to sing! The only thing he doesn't like is when his mom and aunt Elise get together and try to sing like Dori talking to the whal's on Finding Nemo. It made him cry and I just don't understand why!

The famous Wilding Easter egg hunt was held at the cabin this year. Joel was the first to find his basket followed by his mom -- for the second year in a row I was the first of my siblings to find thier baskets. Considering that the average time it takes to find my Easter basket is 2-3 hours- either I am getting better of the Easter Bunny is running out of hiding places!

After we came back to Pocatello from the Cabin we thought the adventures were over and it was time to have life go back to the normal routine. Little did we know the adventures continued! We were unpacking our stuff and found out that we had some stuff stolen from my car while we were gone! I will have to say that the theives will be very disappointed. They got less than a dollar in change and some burnt CD's- mostly musicals and church CD's my favorite was already in the stereo and you can't eject the CD without starting the car!

We hope that this week will be much less stressful and exciting! Except we are moving to Washington for the summer in 3 weeks! So I guess the fun continues!

4 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

It's funny, it looks like you just posted this, and I checked your blog just in time! I'm glad Joel had a great easter. He is such a cutie!
Also, congrats on that Dance Revolution A. I don't really know what that means, but I'm sure it ain't easy. :)
And finally, it was good to see the Easter bunny in that first picture. When I was little, my older brother told me he wasn't real, but I always believed.....

Allison said...

What! You mean no Easter Baskets were buried this year? I am disappointed! I can't believe you guys will be gone so soon! We will be in IF this weekend for conference (though we will probably be snowmobiling at the cabin)... will you be around so we can stop by?

Lisa said...

Hey! You guys are so cute! Can't you just wait until Joel is causing problems like Kirk? Looks like a fun week.

Bradbury Bunch said...

What fun pictures!!! Joes is adorable sitting on the Easter bunny's lap!!! Angie--YOU LOOK AMAZING!! I just had to tell you that...I'm still a struggling with that extra weight!

Anyway, you must take a picture with his new bumbo toy! I'm excited you got it, you'll love it! I can see Joel being a great helper in the kitchen already!! :)