Well, I have been asked to explain exactly how we have been living this summer. So, since we are leaving for home tommorrow- I thought I would explain. We rent out a room in a house (like a boarding house). We have our own room and we share the kitchen and living areas with our other housemates. This summer there was 7 adults, 4 inside dogs, and a baby (Joel)! It sounds like a soap opera, but we all got along really well and had a fun time this summer. Here are some pictures of our room and a very cute picture of Joel- he climbed in the basket himself - and he loves to smile for the camera!


4 comments:
Sounds like quite an adventure and a great way to make friends!
I am glad to finally see a picture of the mysterious room! Good luck on your drive back!
You have the CUTEST pics of Joel--you are so talented! He is such a doll. I bet you're so glad this is Mike's last semester--it will be so nice to have him done. so hey, will you e-mail those links to your cute blog backgrounds? Mine majorly needs some help, don't you think??
Love, Michelle
Great seeing pictures! And I'm glad you all survived, that would be kind of hard for me, but knowing it was just for a summer I'm sure helped! :)
Also, I agree with Chelle, you DO HAVE THE CUTEST pics of Joel! His smile is a heart melter!!
Post a Comment