NO!!!! We read the weather report for Island Park this weekend and we are supposed to get over 6 inches of new snow there. Yikes. I am not ready for this.
Okay...I was ready for the killer summer heat to go away...but I am glad I am not there. I know you love snow but I really don't. So enjoy yourself...and I will enjoy the 70 degrees weather that is making my life blissful right now;)
I love being a stay at home mom taking care of my two little boys. I find it very fulfilling to teach and care for my children all the while having fun! Here are some of my favorite memories of life at the Baileys.
3 comments:
NO!!!! We read the weather report for Island Park this weekend and we are supposed to get over 6 inches of new snow there. Yikes. I am not ready for this.
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!
Okay...I was ready for the killer summer heat to go away...but I am glad I am not there. I know you love snow but I really don't. So enjoy yourself...and I will enjoy the 70 degrees weather that is making my life blissful right now;)
Wahoo! :) I love snow. The only problem is getting clothes for my kids. I hate that they grow so fast when it comes to that!
Post a Comment