5 Things I Was Doing 5 Years Ago
1. Going to BYU
2. Living at the Bountiful Court Apartments with some great roommies!
3. Taking Egyptian art and architecture -- my all time favorite class!
4. Praying my way through my second year of German
5. Having fun and living life!
5 Things To Do On My To-Do List Today
1. Figure out Photoshop!
2. Figure out how to shoot in Manual on my camera!!!! Still haven't tried- I'm tooo scared!
3. Once we figure out where we will be working -- between Idaho and Washington -- pack up my house - that's even scarier than learning to shoot in Manual
4. Get my picture wall done (Just in time to take it down to move!)
5. Get Joel to walk!!!! (Although its nothing I can really do!)
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. ICE CREAM
2. ICE CREAM
3. ICE CREAM
4. ICE CREAM
5. Chocolate chip cookies
5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionare
1. Go back to Europe
2. Get a very expensive camera and private lessons to learn to use it!
3. Buy a house
4. Can't think of anything else -- so I would donate a lot of it to those who need it more than be!
5. See Above
5 Places I've Lived
1. Idaho-- most of my life and in many places!
2. Washington- this last summer
3. Provo Utah (twice -- once when I was born, then when I was at school!)
4. California
5. Island park for a summer in high school!
5 Jobs I've Had
1. Mom -- the best one soo far
2. Teacher aid -- that's when I decided I was crazy enough to go to grad school!
3. I worked at Reed's Dairy
4. I was mom and dad's slave for several summers
5. I worked at Mack's Inn in Island park as a hotel maid/whatever else they needed done!
5 people I tag
The first 5 people that want to do it!!!!
5 years ago




5 comments:
I love it! And I definitely agree that Ice Cream deserves the first 4 slots of the favorite snack list! I think I forgot that one on mine....
Has it really been five years since the Egyptian art class? That seems like yesterday when you and Ashley and i were at the library helping you with that. Weird!
Ang! I had no idea you went to BYU after we were roomies! I wish I were better at keeping in contact with people. I agree that being a mom is the greatest job ever. Anyways, We live in Lehi Ut by thanksgiving point. You asked me where I live with all the snow, and yes it was Utah, but it all melted that afternoon.
Lol!!! Fun! And you're moving? Sad! come to Utah! I could use some good friends!
I love reading tags...so I'm glad you did it!! When it said what were you doing 5 years ago, I thought about you eating turkey and cheese sandwiches for lunch!!! I loved that you ate one everday!!!
You are so cute, and an adorable mother!! It really is the best job ever!!!
Post a Comment