This week Joel feel asleep in his high chair while eating lunch! It was so cute!!! I felt like a bad mom because it was a while until I noticed that he wasn't making any noise. I looked over and Joel was snoring in his chair!

And then later on he fell asleep on the floor while visiting Grandma and Grandpa Wilding. We really don't try to wear him out, but he doesn't like to go to sleep at grandma's and goes and goes until he just conks out.

MMMMM Beaters! Yum Yum!






5 comments:
He is so cute Ang, I am so happy for you!!
Those are so cute! And how funny that he falls asleep everywhere!
He is such a cute little guy.
I have yet to find Lexi conked out anywhere, and actually hope that day does come sometime! Just cause I love seeing babies sleep!! The beater picture is just as adorable as you said it would be, and it looks tasty too!
It was so refreshing talking to you on the phone, we'll have to do it again soon! Kiss those cheeks for me!
Man on man. What a cutie. That valentine's picture you have for your header is just adorable!
Post a Comment