Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Tale to Tell!

I pulled out the camera the other day and asked Joel if he wanted his picture taken and he stood there looking at me and had a huge smile -- I missed it and got the end of it when it wasn't quite so big!Mike and I got to go on a date by ourselves. My sister and brother were in the school musical - they did Greese- while Joel screamed for my sister in law for 2 hours --sorry! But J and E were very cute in their costumes and did a great job!
It was so nice this week we went to the park -- yes It got up into the upper 60's for two days in a row and it felt like 90! Not really but it was warm enough to go have some serious play time at the park!

Then, for a sad tale to tell-- I was doing Joel's hair and forgot to turn off the curling iron and he grabbed a hold of it. We put in under lots of cold water and went to the doctor (it looked like 4 of his little fingers were going to get blisters) and they put some cream on it and told us what to do -- and I think we may only get one or two blisters if that! He's using them just fine and doensn't act bothered by it at all.
So that is our tale of this week along with packing and house hunting. Our big news is that I ordered my camera last week and it should be here sometime soon and that we are putting an offer on a house on Monday -- we'll let you know how that turns out with more details later. I'll know by Tuesday what is going on!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

YAY! You guys look BUSY! Joel is sure a cutie! I can't believe how much he has grown! And it so sucks when they hurt themselves. I hope you don't feel too bad yourself for leaving the curling iron on. Little kids are way too adventurous and too quick! Can't wait to hang out with you guys sometime! Let us know where you end up in case I don't get to your apt. first!

*LaUrA* said...

Oh man Joel is getting so big and just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Poor little hand...I am glad it wasn't worse!

Hooray for a house offer! I can't wait to see it!!

I love your blog layout! Super cute!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Awwww....so sad to hear about the curling iron, but it sounds like he's being a trooper and that nothing is going to stop him from having fun!

I had to chuckle when I read about you getting the camera out and catching the "end" of the best smile ever! It happens over here all the time! :) LOL However you still get the cutest pictures of that little boy so smile or no smile he's one handsome dude!

Enjoy looking forward to receiving your mail this week! We can't wait to see all the magic that you're going to pull off with your new toy! XOXO

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Your poor little guy! How painful! I'm so glad I can blog stalk you know! haha!