Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone has enjoyed their Easter weekend celebrating the life and resurrection of our Savior. We had wonderful church meetings, in which I got to attend 2 of the three meetings straight through without going into the hall with Joel! That was my Easter miracle! When church ended Mike found out his brother was having car troubles and went to help with his other brother while my sister-in-law and niece got to come over and play. I couldn't resist trying to play with the camera again! My niece will sit still so it's fun taking pictures of her and she is sooo cute anyways! I got a couple that I really liked and got a few of Joel that I thought turned out really well! I guess they say practice makes perfect-- but I got a lot of practicing to go! There are a lot of pictures -- so BEWARE! I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter and the Easter bunny is going to visit our house on Tuesday since my brother is in New York today singing at Carnige Hall- cool huh! So I will make sure to take pictures of the crazy places that our Easter Baskets get hidden! A very funny post sure to come! Happy Easter everyone!













5 comments:
what a little stud you have! You do take great pics Angie...I can't imagine what you will be like after you "practice"
Those pictures are adorable! I should have you take pics of my kids!
So cute! I can't wait to hear where your basket is hidden! ;-) And a HOUSE?!?! YAY! Where? I will try to call one of these days and get the details.
very Easteradorable
It looks like you are getting good with your camera. The kissing one is my favorite:)
Post a Comment