I was impressed that an almost 2 year old could do this good with mascara- don't you agree? All I could do was laugh when I saw what Joel got into. I was talking with my sister-in-law on the phone and all of the sudden it got very quiet. NEVER a good thing with a toddler! I went in and checked on Joel and he tried putting make-up on by himself. He loves watching me put on makeup and always says "me makeup too." Instead of getting mad -- I got out the camera. Much better to have blackmail pictures for later!!!!
5 years ago




5 comments:
Oh dear! I am impressed that he didn't get any actually IN his eye!
I think our boys would definitely get along! Always into something but very sneeky and silence is always scary:)
Too funny!!! Don't you love little kids???
Make-UP artist in deed! Can we pay him for his skills next Halloween?!? Love it!
P-S SOmeday we'll talk on the phone...I crashed early after the office last night!
It's so true about something bad going on when it is just a little too quiet. I always expect the worse!
Post a Comment