I have a little firefighter at our house! (Which is a good thing since he threw a dish rag on the hot stove this morning! Yes, I was right there to grab it off and no harm was done!) Joel's grandpa brought him a firefighter had and badge from a safety conference that he attended. Joel loved his hat and played around all night with it! He even climbed the stairs holding his club (aka a toy golf club!) in true fireman fashion! Good thing I have one so cute uhhh... strong to keep me safe!
I have a couple of pictures of Conner Bomber too. He loves having his baths with his big brother! And Joel is good about sharing ALL of his toys with Conner - right in his lap! We went swimming yesterday at Green Canyon Hot Springs (because it was SNOWING! Yes, you read that right, snow, like full on blizzard snow, on May 22nd! and we needed something to do to get some energy worn off!) and Conner loved it! He splashed and laughed and kicked and splashed and laughed, well you get the idea, for a couple of hours! We can't wait to go again!
We also started Conner on cereal a couple of weeks ago. And He loves it! And I love it too, because he sleeps through the night now! He always gives me a dirty look at first, but then, as you can tell by the look on his face, he loves it by the end! We love how content and happy Conner is almost all the time.
Just another funny Joel moment to end the day! We go with grandma a lot to the store and she came to pick us up one day in the BMW. I told Joel that we were going to go in grandma's car and he looked at me and said (please read this with your most know-it-all voice!) "Actually, mom, it's a beamer!" Yes, My son is completely obsessed with cars, tractors, and tires! He can point out numerous car makes and models as we are driving and I find it hilarious! The even funnier thing is that when I told Mike the story he said "Oh no! Its already starting to happen!" I guess when he was younger he used to correct everyone by saying "Actually..." I guess like father, like son!








6 comments:
CONNER BOMBER--I LOVE IT!!! lol!!!
Oh these boys must hook up with my girls! :) Conner is getting so big and handsomer everyday (however that's possible?) and Joel is ALL BOY knowing the names of all those cars!! It's so fun reading about them and seeing pictures!! Please give them sqeezes for me and some juicy kisses too! :)
P-S THANK YOU for your blogging tip! I haven't uploaded the new editing but will do that next time I get a chance!! XOXO
Your boys are SOOO cute! And Joel is dang smart! What a fun little family!
Cutest firefighter I've ever seen!! Connor looks so sweet! and the beamer story is awesome!! what a smart kid!
That picture of his holding the fire hose is so funny. I like how your blog header changes. Very cool!
Your boys are so cute! The picture of Conner in the bath is adorable! And CONGRATULATIONS on him sleeping through the night! You are so lucky.
I love how much he knows about cars, and his matter of fact attitude, what a smarty. Such cute boys. Oh, and I want to pinch Connor's cheeks, he is adorable.
Post a Comment