Monday, June 21, 2010

Sporting New Wheels!


Joel got a new set of wheels this last weekend--- which means there are NO BINKIE'S at our house anymore! Yeah! Now, you may ask how it was finally done. Well, I wish I had an amazingly cool story. I don't. Joel just decided one day  about 2 weeks ago that he was done and hasn't used one for over 2 weeks now. This is kinda the way Joel works you just have to wait him out sometimes. We are very proud of him, and have enjoyed watching him ride his new bike.

4 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

What a stud!! According to how easy it was to dismiss the binkie--you just might have more success with the potty training!! I'm already jealous....hehe He looks great on his new bike and sports that helmet perfectly!! XOXO

Bradbury Bunch said...

What a stud!! According to how easy it was to dismiss the binkie--you just might have more success with the potty training!! I'm already jealous....hehe He looks great on his new bike and sports that helmet perfectly!! XOXO

Lisa said...

How cute! So glad you're done with binkies!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

What a big boy!!