This last weekend our family and Mike's brother's family took a trip up to Challis to visit a possible location for a DVD machine and while there took a side trip to Bonanza and Custer (Ghost towns) and saw an old Gold Dredge. We had a fun time, and I learned why they say not to travel long distances in the car while very pregnant! My feet were swollen to about double there size by the time we got home. I looked like a hobbit! However, we all had fun and Joel keeps talking about camping up by the stamp mill. Here are some pictures of our little day trip!
The rule after this is ONE rock to take home!
We don't have to have that rule with Conner -- he just likes to throw them!
All the kids by the Gold Dredge -- the rocks were way more interesting than any ol' camera!
Panning for Gold!
Mike, Joel and Conner with there finds! Mike got one little flake and Joel found 2!
Learning about school in the olden days!
And best friends for the moment!
We had a lot of fun and we hope to go back again. I though I would also put up a couple pictures of baby Lilah's room that I think I officially finished today! (if Mike were to read this I'm sure he would laugh really hard!) I will add more pictures later but I was really pleased with the way the wall turned out! I had this frame and after browsing through the pottery barn catalog saw an idea to make paper flowers and put them on the wall! Tadaa! Combined the two and we have a branch with paper flowers coming out of a window frame! I painted the branch on, found a tutorial on making 4D flowers on u-tube, and set out to have fun! I like the way it turned out!So hopefully we can fill the last month with a little more fun -- without much driving ;) before we are stuck at home a little more with a sweet new bundle to cuddle!















6 comments:
Wow, you guys HAVE had a lot going on! Stitches should be something I should probably come to expect with an active boy...glad he's okay. And that nursery is ADORABLE!!! You are so good. We keep "talking" about what we're going to do with ours, but thus far nothing has happened. And we are getting down to the wire here, yikes! I love that crib. You did a fantastic job!
I love her room and I am super jealous that you have a house to make all cute for you and your kids. I totally understand the hobbit feet but when the swelling goes down you will have the sexiest legs and ankles EVER!!! I am still loving mine and Jackson is 6 weeks old. :)
How sweet! What a busy few weeks! And her room is adorable!
Guess what! I am working on a project of putting flowers inspired by pottery barn kids on my Lyla's wall!! This is getting creepy :).
Looks great!
ANGIE!!! YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE!!!!! Ohmygoodnes!! And that room is so darling--what a lucky girl!!!!!! The colors are perfect!
Sorry about the stitches! What a trooper he is!! I'm so excited for the baby to get here---keep your feet up til then. If only that were possible with having two other children right?? Can't there be a special dr.'s order or something??? :)
Love the room! I will have to come over and see it in person!
Post a Comment