We took this picture today and it was soo cute that I made a scrapbook page with it and decided to post it! These are daddy's new sunglasses that he got for his birthday and Joel wanted to try them on-- so this is the ending result!
I love being a stay at home mom taking care of my two little boys. I find it very fulfilling to teach and care for my children all the while having fun! Here are some of my favorite memories of life at the Baileys.
5 comments:
That's so cute!!! Just wait until he wants to wear Mike's ties, shirts, shoes, etc!!!!
Hey Ange,
That is such a cute picture, AND such a cute page! Nicely done.
That is great that you guys are coming to Utah soon! We'd love to see you sometime while you're down here.
Here is my email:
lindae@byu.edu
Send me an email and I'll give ya my cell number and our address etc.
Let me know when you'd like to get together!
I saw this word art the other day and wished I had a baby to use it with! I LOVE this! So cute.
Angie...such a cute page! I cannot believe how big your little guy is already!!! A cute to boot!!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! WHAT A STUD-MUFFIN ALREADY!! Watch out girls--there's a Joel on the loose!! :) XOXOO
Post a Comment