
Today is Mike's Birthday! He is turning old so he claims... the big 26! So happy birthday honey and daddy! We love you. We had a surprise party for Mike on Saturday and I actually pulled off the surprise with a lot of help from Mike's sister and brothers. We had his party at his sister's house and all the family was able to be there. Mike's sister called and asked for Mike's muscles and instead of muscles it was his party! I thought for sure he would catch on, but he claims that he didn't. Mike got a new pair of sunglasses, a church shirt, a new tie, a clutch cover for his motorcycle and a PSP game called Final Fantasy 7. We hope he enjoyed it!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mike!
Happy Birthday! If you are old... what does that make me? I do not like to think that we are growing old, just wise!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MIKE! I hope you ate some cake for me!!! Yum! Yum!
Post a Comment