Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday - Joel's 6 Month Birthday

My little boy is just getting soooo big! Yesterday was Joel's 6 month birthday, so we celebrated by making him 1/2 a cake for his 1/2 birthday and letting him eat a piece of the unfrosted stuff. It was hilarious as I am sure you could imagine! Here are the pictures to prove it!
Joel in front of his cake
Yum, yum, what's this?
Saving the left overs for later!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I can't believe how big he is already! Sheesh! He is darling and your cake is super cute too!

Unknown said...

happy 6 months! What a cutie and he just looks like a happy baby. Emily is right behind you.

email us what Mike is doing at the plant.

r

Bradbury Bunch said...

What a cute idea!!! You are amazing with that camera Ang! Way to go! If you lived by me, I would have you do a photo shoot of Lexi!!

HAPPY 6 MONTHS JOEL!!