Thursday, May 15, 2008

So Long, Fair Well, Auf Wiedersein, Good Bye

Well Tommorrow we leave for Washington for the summer. Mike has an intership at the Hanford site so it's off on another adventure! And I won our bet-- all of our things for the summer DO fit in the Suburu and the Honda with help from a car top carrier! I don't know what our internet connections will be like in the place that we are staying, so you may not hear from me for a while. However, I have cute pictures that will be posted at a later date... We had a run in with Joel, a glass of apple juice and the laptop... needless to say we had to order a new keyboard since a few of the keys stuck. It's here now just in time to leave! I hope everyone has a lovely summer and until i can post again.. see ya!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Congrats on getting everything into the cars! I had no doubt you could do it! We have been thinking of you guys often and hope that everything goes well on your drive. Did you ever find a place to live or talk to my friend Kelsey? In any case, you might not read this for a while, so I will try and call sometime after you are settled! Love you guys!

LittleFamilyJL said...

Hey Angie,
Good luck with the move! I hope you do have the internet so I can read all about your adventures up there!