Here are more of our
escapades in Washington. A friend from church and I go walking everyday and Joel always falls asleep in the car. This time he pulled his hat down over his face and was conked out! He got a new carseat because I am 95% sure that he is over the 20lb weight limit of his old one. We don't have a scale here to check but he's growing out of all his clothes and feels like a rock!

Summers here are supposed to be incredibly hot (I have yet to see the proof - It was 100 degrees when we got here and then ever since has been windy, cold and rainy. On the first nice day we got out Joel's pool and tried it out. He loved it! I got a bazillion pictures but are limiting myself to a couple.


Today we went to the big pool! Joel didn't know quite what to think of it. We got him a baby tube that he could float around on. After awhile he warmed up the idea and fell asleep while bobbing along! Hope everyone else is enjoying their summer!
2 comments:
Super cute! When are you guys coming back for Doctor's appointment?
He's getting so big! AND STILL AS HANDSOME AS EVER! What a cool swimming pool! I want to come and join the fun! I hope the weather gets as hot as you would like it too! (be careful what you wish for!)heheh
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Post a Comment