What would a boy do without his dad? Well, he wouldn't be turned upside down and tickled to death! Oh, okay he probably would! HaHaHa. Joel loves to be upside down and especially loves to play with his dad!
Do you see any resemblance???? Mike and Joel with Grandpa Bailey.
My mom, Joel, my sister-in-law, niece and I took a girls (and Joel) weekend out. While we were touring temple square I took this picture and liked it-- so I thought I would share!
We came home from Salt Lake to a wonderful winterland of snow. YES! I love the snow! The only problem is my warm clothes are in a box and mom and dad's house! BRRRR
This is my bubba being cute! We need to do laundrey so I put Joel's 18 month PJ's on and it's a good thing, because he is going to grow out of them soon! They grow up way tooo fast! (We are attempting to get rid of the pacifier and have it down to just at bedtime now, unless I cave in, oops!)




3 comments:
He is so cute! I LOVE pajamas...that is one of my fetishes I have for Carter.
Thanks for your nice comments on my blog! You made my day!
Oh my goodness. Those Bailey Men Really Are replicas aren't they!!!
I couldn't believe snow was falling in OCTOBER!! I hope you don't miss Fall! Joel is a handsome little boy and I can definitely see some look alikes with the picture of him with his daddy and grampie! It's like you know what he's going to be like throughout the stages in his life! So adorable!!! XOXO
Post a Comment