Thursday, December 4, 2008

How Could A Face Like This Cause Any Trouble???

Yes, this is a face that you would think could do no wrong - a perfect little boy! Hahaha! That is now his mom laughing! That cute little face can get into more in 5 seconds than any other little person I know of. Sometimes I think it is a good thing that we are still in a small apartment- it's less mess to clean up! I am writing this so I will have proof of Joel's escapades when he is older and tries to convince me that we was perfect. Close- but not quite!!! The lastest thing is that if Joel does not like his food he looks right at me-grabs a hand full of food- and dumps is over the side of his high chair! When I tell him no he thinks it is the funniest thing in the entire world and laughs and laughs. It is really hard not to chuckle when your trying to be the firm mom. What can you do?!

Joel also loves his new toy he got for his birthday! Although, thanks to a certain aunt and uncle (you know who you are!!!) Joel thinks he needs to be pushed around on it not do it himself! I also thought this was funny because he is sitting on a car with a car behind him holding Cars the movie. I sense a theme running through our house!!! Joel also thinks he needs to sit backwards. It's pretty funny (minus the fact that when he sits down he sits on all the musical buttons! Darn me for buying a toy with no off button! You think I would have learned by now!!!

6 comments:

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Wow, they grow up so fast. He is SO cute! Thank you for giving me your address again. My email is d_julie@live.com

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

Okay, his little smile is so cute! Isn't it hard to be a disciplinarian when they are so darn cute! We have a cars theme throughout our entire house too, sometimes I find hotwheels in the funniest places. I am surrounded by boys and cars:)

radean said...

Happy Birthday a little late!
Too cute!

Bradbury Bunch said...

You take the best pictures of that little guy Angie!! His smile is a heartmelter!!! And it is hard not to chuckle when they get a kick out of something they KNOW they're not suppose to do! They need to teach a class on how not to giggle during those moments, because so far, I'm failing on that one!!! XOXO

LittleFamilyJL said...

Ha ha. He is seriously SO cute! I love that first picture of him and his darling smile!

Katie, Josh, Talon, Ryker, Hunter, and Eli Anderson said...

Hey, Angie and Mike! It's your cousin Katie. I got your blog address off Reed and Julie's. Your little one is so cute! Congratulations!