Friday, April 10, 2009

Pictures with my new camera and a house update!

First off the fun part! The house update is that WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! We accepted the banks offer (the house is a foreclosure and bank owned!) and we both signed the papers. So now we are waiting for the title company's part and hopefull by next week we will have the keys! I will show pictures later. This house has quite the character to it -- it is in a very nice neighborhood and is 2880 something sq. ft. I don't know! But the designer had a little problem with colors -- it has red violet/magenta type trim around a gray house. The contrast is just a little sharp- but if you look past that its a very nice house and very nice on the inside! Don't worry that will get changed! It has an unfinished basement so we will have room to grow. Three bedrooms upstairs with two baths and a nice sized kitchen. And I already have it all decorated in my head! I can't wait to implement all my ideas as well as show pictures of the house!

Now for the other part. My little brother Matt asked if I could play around with my new camera and take some pictures of him because he hasn't had any in a while. (And Yes, he is still single so if you know of anyone he is a very fun date!- and will probably kill me for writing this;)! ) He did all the editing with a few questions here and there because he had never used photoshop before-- but I thought they turned out pretty good! So now I am going to go read the manual to the camera and actually figure it out rather than making it up off the top of my head!







5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on the new house!!! Hooray for being done renting! I'm so excited for you guys - and jealous too. And your pictures are way good. Good job!

*LaUrA* said...

oooh I am excited to see your house! Congrats on that!

You pictures are fantastic!! You are awesome!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Congrats on the new house! Can't wait to see pics. Way to go on the pics of Matt. He's changed a lot since I saw him last- like 5 years ago!! wow. my sis who is 21 is single as well. you thinkin what i'm thinkin?! ;o)

Bradbury Bunch said...

CONGRATS ON BUYING A HOUSE!! I can't wait to see pictures, and see your touch that you will add to it with your creativity!!

Amazing pictures of your bro! If my younger sister was a little older I would totally hook them up! :) LOL

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

Yipee on buying a house! Congrats!!!!!