5 years ago
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Smiles and some other things
While the kids are still both asleep I decided to share a little bit about the last few weeks. We are going forward on finishing out basement and have added doors and trim around the windows and doors. We just have the baseboards and chair rail to put up, which hopefully won't take too long! We sure appreciate Mike's brother and my dad for coming to help!
We also got a new couch for our upstairs! Yeah! It is actually a sectional we just haven't got the middle piece yet that turns it, so for right now it is a very big couch! Dad, Mike and Joel all had a rest on it after moving it in!
And, Conner is now 3 months old (and crying in the other room :)! He is such a happy baby and loves to smile. He is also so intent on moving his hands and he stares at them all the time, I can just see his little mind thinking-- I wonder what these do, and why is it so hard to make them do what I want. It's very cute!
Conner has always loved giving smiles and talking to anyone who will give him attention (yes, even his brother-- most of the time!) I finally got some pictures of him smiling. And he is soooo ticklish. It's so cute to hear his half laugh when he is being tickled!
Such a happy baby!
We love having Conner as part of our family and Joel is such a good big brother! He even shares Conner's binkies back to Conner after he borrows them- so nice! I have a 2 year old who won't give a binkie up, and a 3 month old who won't take one! We are working on it! I think we are going to let Joel trade all the binkies in the house, for a new bike! We have been going to the store and riding it around trying to get him excited about it, and we are almost there! I'll let you know how it goes! Well, time to go rescue a hungry baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Your basement is looking so good, how fun! And that little connor is such a cutie! I am glad he is a good baby for you!
After talking to you I tried ditching Sadie's binky and it is so hard! Your basement is looking great. Can't wait to come see the finished project and all your other fun crafts!
You have some way cute boys on your hands! And your basement and couch look awesome!
Wow. The basement project is really coming along! Looks like your new couch will fit in nicely upstairs too...oh it makes me jealous!! I will try to call you this afternoon. Grant appears to be rather sick after shots yesterday and we are not sure if we will get to stay home now or not. :(
so cute! Connor looks just like you! Your house is so cute too! I need to come visit it sometime!
Can't wait to see the finished project! I love the way you decorate too!
Connor is SO JUICY AND ADORABLE!!! And I love that he has such a great big brother to help take care of him! Here's a tip with the binkie (take it or leave it) It worked for us. We cut a little bit off each night and then one night the BINKIE FAIRY came and left a surprise in exchange for ALL the binkies. We didn't have a problem at all. We had Lexi off binkie's before Chloe came though so if he see's Connor's binkies that might not go as well. You'll have to give us an update! Good Luck!!
Keep posting! I love your blog!!! xoxo
OMG that Connor is way too cute! I think he looks just like you--what do you think? Sounds like you have some fun stuff going on. I'm jealous you'll have a basement all done! We so need a toy room...
Post a Comment