Monday, October 10, 2011

Lilah at 4 weeks + the outtakes!

Mike was home on Sunday and so we attempted to take the ever impossible sibling pictures. I think they are called impossible for a reason! The outtakes were far more funny than the real pictures. So, here are some of the outtakes that show the fun of sibling pictures!
Joel picking his nose
 Dog Pile!
 Lilah's face wondering who these hooligans are!
 This girl can spit!
 "Hi Mom -- I'm here!"
Now for the real pictures! We did manage to get one or two that turned out good enough! We think Lilah is just the cutest thing ever and the boys are enjoying giving her hugs and kisses. Joel lays down and talks to her about all the things that he is doing and Conner will give her kisses when she is crying. It's nice to know that they may just all be friends at some point!





7 comments:

Gurr Family said...

Oh I love those. How fun! I love the one of Joel holding her. How precious!

Chelle said...

Beautiful Angie!!

Allison said...

So fun! I can't believe how much bigger she is looking already! Sheesh!

Angela said...

So cute! I appreciate that you add the out-takes, they are all lovely.

Bradbury Bunch said...

Angie! I feel like the WORST blogger friend EVER! Time is flying faster than ever it seems like, I can't seem to get caught up on my own blog, let alone look at all my favorite peeps!

I can see you're having a BLAST with that new baby girl! You have her in the cutest outfits and she is so sweet!! I can see she's getting plenty of attention from her brothers--what a lucky girl! The photos are BEAUTIFUL. THanks for sharing the outtakes! Those made me smile! XOXOXOXO to you all!!! We HEART U BAILEY'S!!!!

Michael and Heather said...

So cute!

Lisa said...

What adorable kiddos! :)