Today I tried to take some pictures of Joel for his two year pictures. I decided that trying to chase Joel around by myself, get him to smile, and hold still is impossible-- so, on our next try Mike is going to help and be the assistant! We had a couple turn out okay and a LOT of out takes! I thought some of them where pretty funny so I thought I would share those with you. I promise I will share the good ones too - once we do another session!
We will start out with 3 that I like. Joel didn't like this hat as much as his baseball hat-- but I managed a few pictures with him in it!

I love this smile! And of course snowmobiles are his new favorite thing-- so we had to get one with his new snowmobile helmet!

This one is just pure Joel- so of course I love it!

Now for the outtakes!!!
This one is entitled "Not another hat, mom!

I Want You!

Taking pictures is just such hard work for a 2 year old. Time to relax!

This is what I get towards the end- "No, I will not look at the camera!"
5 comments:
Too cute! We always need two people to get any decent photos!
So funny! I love it!!! And I echo the sentiment - you need 2 people to get any 2 year old's attention! Heck, even my 4 year old still won't smile without someone else around!
I believe Lexi and Joel ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER after seeing these!! :) LOL Hopefully it's just this age that they don't like to cooperate for picture time!
HOwever, you still got really cute shots of your handsome boy-I love the helmet one-what a creative Idea! I need to use props more.
Love your photography! And I LOVE YOU!!
Hey Ange, I am AMAZED at what you were able to capture. Pics have always been my biggest nightmare with Siena. You'll see in our upcoming Christmas card that she is NOT into smiling when you want her to...and by the way you look SOOO cute! Way to go on staying in good shape!
I love hats on little boys. That first pic is my fav!
Post a Comment